Friday, June 14, 2013

It's a Bohemian Kind of Prop

My colorful and textured Czech heritage comes out when I play with color and texture. I know I'm only playing as that is the fun of it. When I say Bohemian, I really can claim that heritage. When I use Bohemian to describe something I have made, I think it's more of a RETRO Hippy thing?  I'm a child of Bohemian immigrants, raised as a child the 50's, and a teenager of the 60's and somewhere in between there's a little bit of a Camlot romantic or Fairy whimsical in the mix. Color, texture, layers, and all that mixed together is just too much fun to NOT play with, especially in my creation of photography props. Here is what's on the table for this weeks projects. These items are available NOW in my Etsy shop www.tjcameraaccessories.etsy.com

Headbands and coordinating "layer" piece priced at $20.00 + $3.00 shipping


No comments:

Post a Comment