Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Funky Red and Green Tye Dye DSLR Camera Tote $ 23.00

$23.00
Do you want it? Only have 2 of the 5 left in stock! Had this fabric in my inventory for a year and no one really took notice until I made a few camera strap sleeves and a dslr tote. I think that the pattern shows up the best on the large size tote and that is what is grabbing peoples attention. Also had this one in a purple and lime pattern that sold out very quickly. Think I will need to go fabric shopping for some additional tye dye batik cottons. It's a funky retro kind of thing and I love it!  Measures: 7W 6H 4D

Disclaimer: these totes are meant to be a convenient way to store and "tote" you dslr within another larger bag. Put it in your backpack, suitcase or large outer tote or bag. No need to take your heavy padded bag when you don't really need it ALL the time.  

No comments:

Post a Comment