Thursday, November 10, 2011

Busy Busy Week


Have been going nutty this past week sewing up a storm. I really love to make my dslr camera strap sleeves. I know, you're thinking yes, but if you don't sell any what is the point of making them? Well sales have been picking up due to the holidays. Yay, holidays!

I'm really enjoying making the patchwork styles and I don't know why I didn't think of making the lens pockets this way before?
I tried several different ways to make them and none pleased me as much as this new style with the elastic. Granted that this way probably won't appeal to the guy market but most of my customers are you lovely lady photographers. For the guys, I have basic black will and the elastic pocket on the black twill is just basic. Period.

 Do you like them as much as I do? This style is priced at $19 USD

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment