Wednesday, July 6, 2011

DSLR Camera Lens Cap Pocket


Add this expandable pocket to most of the neck strap sleeves offered in my Tracy Joy Etsy shop.

Have been trying to adapt my standard size pocket so that it will fit even the largest lens caps has been trial and error for a few months, and keeping my creative thinking cap on at all times has allowed new ideas pop into my head at oddest times! Several days ago I awoke at around 3:30 AM and all I had on my mind was work! Got up and made a sketch and figured a way to attach a larger pocket to my standard 2.5" wide sleeve. Voila! Here it is!

Available for additional $3.50 to your strap cover purchase.

Before you purchase a strap cover contact me to make sure that fabric is still available in your pattern. Otherwise I have a great quality twill in basic black by Michael Miller.

No comments:

Post a Comment