Friday, July 1, 2011

40 inch adjustable Camera Bag Laptop Bag Straps

I have a huge amount of black polypro (polypropolene) webbing in both black and dark brown.  Also have the black plastic heavy duty clips to make bag straps. If you are in need of a spare then I can deliver! Or if you are looking for extra long length so you can convert your shoulder style bag to a messenger across the chest style, I can also deliver. I've also got a large inventory of camera strap slip covers (sleeves) that will also fit these straps. Kind of neat to have a cover for your bag strap that is removable and also has shoulder comfort because I back them with ultra soft black "Minky" faux fur. I don't like the large bumpy stuff but prefer the softer nursery style. It really is comfortable and not bulky against your neck.

Strap alone in adjustable 40 " length is $12.00
Add a strap cover that measures 24" for additional $10

Here is a sample pic. Choose to order a strap with a cover and you can choose ANY from my Etsy shop or I can show you fabrics for a custom made. Basic black is ALWAYS an option too!

No comments:

Post a Comment