Monday, April 27, 2009

Hues of Mommy Nature - WWWG Etsy Treasury

Have once again gotten a Treasury for one of my Etsy teams! I am finding that if I make my poster sketch a few days in advance of the time that the Treasuries will open, I seem to be having good luck catching a opening. Like last week I snagged one for my ESST team, this morning I was working on answering convos in Etsy and I just for the heck of it decided to check the Treasury count. It was at 335 and so in 28 seconds I won one again much to my delight! I think I am kinds of getting addicted to making them :)

Hope you like it ! Such talent in my WWWG team that I cannot resist making sketches for Treasuries to help showcase all the terrific talent.

http://www.etsy.com/treasury_list.php?room_id=55019

No comments:

Post a Comment