Friday, October 19, 2012

DSLR Camera Strap Cover Cottage Shabby Ruffle Trim

Decided to try something new for the holidays. Each year I try to add a new product. Last year I added the camera cozy tote. They did very well and continue to be a good seller in the shop. This afternoon, I made a new strap cover design as shown in the pic below.

From what I have seen in other shops, the ruffle trims are popular, and with mine I took the additional step of "hand pulling" several rows of  threads along the rough cut edges of the ruffle trim. It's a time consuming process, but one that gives a pleasing to the eye, "cottage shabby" look.


I'll test the new design through the holidays to see if they sell. Because of the time it takes to pull the threads along the edge os the sleeve, I raised the price of this new design. Price $23.00

No comments:

Post a Comment