Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Patchwork Blue DSLR Strap Cover plus Len Cap Pocket

Love the way this strap looks with all the shades of blue and the cute little expandable lens cap pocket that I made for it. Experimenting with different lens cap pockets on my straps has been a week of trial and error as most of the ones I have seen on other straps look bulky, as were the previous ones that I made. They looked odd and bulky on the strap. This one came to me today while playing with patchwork squares for assembling into strap covers. Such a simple idea and yet so very functional. The elastic and the pleats give the pocket plenty of room to accommodate up to a 3.5 inch lens cap, while the gente give and take of the elastic keeps the lens secure in the pocket. No bothersome Velcro, buttons or snaps to fiddle with. Just slip in the cap and there ya go! Price $19.00

No comments:

Post a Comment