Friday, September 16, 2011

Fun Donation

Was asked recently for a donation to a fellow vendor for her photography workshop. Normally I only donate a single item or sometimes several but NEVER 9 of an item. Guess I was feeling generous? LOL....Cherise is one our the Prop Insanity writers for Tracy Joy's Blog and so it was a pleasure to participate in her request. Love the simple design of my basic strap covers. I created the first strap covers back in 2006 similar to these and always loved making them. they are my fabric candies as the colors and assortments make me smile with pleasure in a way like candy is to the sweet tooth. Buy a few to have on hand just like your candy drawer in the kitchen full of M & M's.  Hershey bars, Gummy bears, and other yummy treats to suit your whim.  The simple strap covers are only $10 a piece

No comments:

Post a Comment