Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Holiday Whimsy for a Baby Fairy


Checking my Facebook messages a few weeks ago, I received a custom order request to make a halo style head piece for a 6 month old baby girl. Mother mentioned that baby was going to wear a dress with lots of gold and to be photographed in a woodsy, whimsy setting with a fairy mood. 

Of course I accepted the order and made this cute headband to compliment the baby's red hair. The  mother contacted me yesterday to say that she loved the halo and she was going to forward a photo to me.  I'm so excited to see it and will post on my Facebook page and it here too.

I'm also entertained by the "name" of the dress mother chose for baby girl to wear.
It's called a "BONNIE" and that is my name too! Can hardly wait to see the pic with the halo!....So wonderful to have satisfied customers that take the time to let me know they like my work. 

I LOVE my job!



No comments:

Post a Comment