Monday, January 16, 2012

BOUTIQUE Packaging for PHOTOGRAPHERS

A NEW YEAR and a NEW creative venture for me has me excited as well as feeling apprehensive. I'm excited to have this new idea finally in motion and set up in a new shop on ETSY.  But apprehensive because it's more work for me at a time when I have little "time" to spare.

The shop name "BitsButtonsBows" has been there for a while as I originally used it for selling my overstock sewing supplies. The shop went dormant for a few months and most recently was a venue for selling vintage this and that from my numerous collections. It was a bomb to say the least. With a flooded market for vintage and the bad economny, no one is really looking to add more stuff to their already exploding collections. Guess I have to hold on to most of mine unless I have one of my spur of the moment "manic" cleaning frenzies when I impulsively pack up collections and donate them. Not giving a thought to the money spent on the items nor the emotional attachment that some collectibles have in my world of vintage love. Oh well, I digress, and so back on track again with the message of this post!



Bitsbuttonsbows has once again been re-vamped and now offers BOUTIQUE hand assembled packaging for PHOTOGRAPHERS. I've always enjoyed wrapping a beautiful packages for gift giving. The wraps are pre-assembled and easily slip on the presentation box.

The package wraps are in kits of 6 pieces in 4 sets to a lot, selling for $22.00 set of 4

A set consists of:
Gorgeous package wrap fully assembled, easily slide over box
Presentation Box 8 x 10" in either pink or organic re-cycled kraft material

5 x 7" photo folder made from re-cycled kraft card stock

Inside tissue fold in coordinating color
Sticker for tissue closure custom made coordinating
Thank you card for personal note to client

OR sold in single 6 piece set, selling for $8.

Also have presentation boxes sold in set of 4 for $12

as well my version of re-cycled organic CD slip sleeves selling for $4.50 each

http://www.bitsbuttonsbows.etsy.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment