Monday, May 25, 2009

Preemie and Newborn Photo Cocoon

Click photo to see enlarged detail

Look at how adorable and comfy this cutie is sleeping in one of my Baby Noodle knit cocoons? This little darling was a preemie, and now at 2 months of age she weighs 7 pounds, and see how the cocoon conforms to her shape. I've made the cocon out of ultra thick acrylic yarn that is washable and soft against baby skin. This small size is different from my regular sized cocoons. It's knit from the same quantity of yarn as my regular elongated body socks, yet this one is wider and short, more like a body bowl with natural rolled edge and you can shape around baby for lovely detail and texture.
PRICE: $ 38.00

Purchase this one on my website: http://bonnieleedesign.mybisi.com/

Ask about having a custom color made just for you and your photography needs!

No comments:

Post a Comment